Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lord give me and my family strength and courage. Help me to let this go Lord, help me give it to you. Please heal my mom, my sister.. please keep your hand on us God. Give us patience, and forgiveness for the monster who has done this to us God. Please keep us safe. Pull us near your and guide us. Help us know what ste...ps to take to lead us back home, God. Let our justice system do the right thing, God. Please watch over my family. I know I can't be everywhere at once, and I panic everytime I leave someone I love. I am trying to trust that you will be there and protect us all, and let your will be done through us God, but I am struggling and falling. Help us learn to forgive.. Heal our broken hearts God. Help my family pull together through this. This too shall pass.. This too shall pass.(Juli Burrows )

No comments:

Post a Comment